Thursday, January 5, 2017

The Toad in the Swamp

Dear Dingo:

How do I stop reading crappy news feed comments? I can't peel my eyes away from the crazy blue collar folks fawning over the billionaire Trumps, commending them for their "hard earned" wealth. Or reading pro-Putin remarks from people who can't even find Russia on a map!
I feel like I am watching a house fly celebrate the giant toad that is about to gobble him whole. Terrible, yet intriguing in a sick way.

Dear addicted to comments:
At least you figured out what the 'house fly' has been told to believe, which is more than the DNC could do. Perhaps they should read more crazy internet comments next election?
In the meantime, please be patient. At some point, Trump voters will start to feel the sticky toad tongue sucking them into a very dark place. Let's just hope we all don't wind up in the abyss.



No comments:

Post a Comment