Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Privacy Shmivacy

I am assuming I have become boring. Conventional and noncontroversial. Why else would it be that I really don't care if the government has access to my emails or is allowed to snoop in an IPhone?? But then there is Apple, making sure the good ole government can not access 'private' data.
Makes sense to stall the snooping in crazy countries with hostile governments. But in the US, aren't we still kind of trusting the system??
If you can't poke around the private data, how in the heck are you ever going to keep track of militia capers, forged papers, grandma rapers??
I don't really understand this relentless need for privacy at the mercy of our security...
Which begs the question--am I missing something? Is everyone around me actually into unknown fetishes, cooking crack and chicken sexting? What are all the privacy freaks hiding?? And do I even want to know??

No comments:

Post a Comment