Friday, January 26, 2018

Artificial Intelligence or Unnecessary Logic ?

Dear Dingo:
I have been reading about the development of A.I. -- Artificial Intelligence. Even Putin is excited and claims that whichever country develops it first, will basically dominate the earth !

However, I don't see the point of this technology--as it sounds like it is being developed to take over human jobs. 
Will it actually solve real, tangible problems-- like the refugee crisis or water depletion? 

Answer:
Yes and No.
At first it will not be able to solve anything much--as A.I. is designed to produce scientific results, and will realize that fancy data crunching doesn't even matter to "post-facts"  humanoids. A.I. will become frustrated that the silly humans refuse to listen to logic.

Thus, A.I. will come up with the final answer to the earth's real problems. 
Why are humans really running out of resources like fresh water and producing endless amounts of refugees? Because they are radically reproducing and can not sustain themselves without terrorizing each other. The logical machine will see this data for what it really is.

Therefore, yes, A.I. will solve the world's problems, but I would be more concerned about the solution....

No comments:

Post a Comment